Tips For Springtime Dental Care
1. Treat yourself to a new toothbrush in bright, spring colors.
2. Trade one unhealthy snack, food, or beverage for one that is better for your oral health.
3. If you have had any type of dental work, have it evaluated by Dr. Mohl to ensure it is still in good condition.
4. Consider any oral health issues you have, and learn about improvements that can be made. This is the ideal time to think about dental implants, fillings for cavities, and other improvements.
5. If you do not already have a home dental care routine, now is a good time to start. Choose dental care products that you will actually use! Is a manual toothbrush or electric toothbrush more to your liking? Both work well, as long as you use them regularly!
6. Have your teeth whitened. You can choose between in-office whitening and whitening trays prepared by your dentist. Springtime can be a time to enjoy a bright, white smile.
7. After you have had your teeth professionally whitened, keep them white and clean. Avoid foods, beverages, and tobacco products that can stain your teeth.
8. Make appointments for dental exams and professional cleanings for yourself and everyone in your family. Please call us at 212-595-4382 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Mohl today!